TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Gently used Model 3 RWD for sale.

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Jamayers, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Jamayers

Jamayers New Member

I have a RWD Model 3 that we have been enjoying for the past few months that we are ready to sell. We preordered two one before the unveiling and one the next morning (his & hers). Fast forward a couple years and now we need to own a pickup truck so we can’t really justify having the truck and 2 Teslas since I work from home so I don’t drive much anymore. We really wanted the AWD, so when that gets delivered (Aug 27th is current schedule) we will be selling the RWD. If you are interested you can DM me on Twitter @Jamayers

Specs:
    Blue
    18” aero wheels also includes the kit so you can run without the aero caps
    Long range
    Premium package
    Enhanced auto pilot
    Current mileage ~2800, probably <3200 by end of the month
    VIN: 5YJ3E1EA5JF0228xx
    Took delivery on 6/12/18
    Asking $49k

2. DarrenK

DarrenK Member

What was the sticker on it?

3. Jamayers

Jamayers New Member

It was $56k with everything except taxes. Taxes were $2,439

4. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

5. KCapital

KCapital Member

$35K (base M3) + $5K (Premium Upgrade) + $9K (Long Range battery) + $5K (Enhanced AP) + $1K (Color) + $1K (Delivery/Doc): $56K

Federal Rebate: -$7.5K

Net Cost: $48.5K

3K mile usage over 3 months and used car depreciation = 10% = 4.85K

Fair Value: $43,650.00

CarFax will offer around $40-42K, a private party will be around $43K-$47K range. Try shift/vroom/givemethevin/usedteslaforsale etc

GLWS

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. Jamayers

Jamayers New Member

FWIW you are a bit off on your numbers. Maybe normally your numbers would work. But due to the relative sacristy it's worth more then that. I've had resellers offer $47k.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  7. DarrenK

DarrenK Member

The you should take those offers. They are not scarce anymore, the Owings Mills location has ooodles waiting to be delivered and Ihave seen reprots on the boards of cars being ordered and delivered in less than a month.

• Helpful x 1
  8. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Agreed if a reseller is offering him >47k he should take

• Like x 1