Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gently used Model 3 RWD for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a RWD Model 3 that we have been enjoying for the past few months that we are ready to sell. We preordered two one before the unveiling and one the next morning (his & hers). Fast forward a couple years and now we need to own a pickup truck so we can’t really justify having the truck and 2 Teslas since I work from home so I don’t drive much anymore. We really wanted the AWD, so when that gets delivered (Aug 27th is current schedule) we will be selling the RWD. If you are interested you can DM me on Twitter @Jamayers

Specs:
Blue
18” aero wheels also includes the kit so you can run without the aero caps
Long range
Premium package
Enhanced auto pilot
Current mileage ~2800, probably <3200 by end of the month
VIN: 5YJ3E1EA5JF0228xx
Took delivery on 6/12/18
Asking $49k

$35K (base M3) + $5K (Premium Upgrade) + $9K (Long Range battery) + $5K (Enhanced AP) + $1K (Color) + $1K (Delivery/Doc): $56K

Federal Rebate: -$7.5K

Net Cost: $48.5K

3K mile usage over 3 months and used car depreciation = 10% = 4.85K

Fair Value: $43,650.00

CarFax will offer around $40-42K, a private party will be around $43K-$47K range. Try shift/vroom/givemethevin/usedteslaforsale etc

GLWS

FWIW you are a bit off on your numbers. Maybe normally your numbers would work. But due to the relative sacristy it's worth more then that. I've had resellers offer $47k.
The you should take those offers. They are not scarce anymore, the Owings Mills location has ooodles waiting to be delivered and Ihave seen reprots on the boards of cars being ordered and delivered in less than a month.

• Helpful
Reactions: Big Earl and P85_DA
I have a RWD Model 3 that we have been enjoying for the past few months that we are ready to sell. We preordered two one before the unveiling and one the next morning (his & hers). Fast forward a couple years and now we need to own a pickup truck so we can’t really justify having the truck and 2 Teslas since I work from home so I don’t drive much anymore. We really wanted the AWD, so when that gets delivered (Aug 27th is current schedule) we will be selling the RWD. If you are interested you can DM me on Twitter @Jamayers

Specs:
Blue
18” aero wheels also includes the kit so you can run without the aero caps
Long range
Premium package
Enhanced auto pilot
Current mileage ~2800, probably <3200 by end of the month
VIN: 5YJ3E1EA5JF0228xx
Took delivery on 6/12/18
Asking $49k
do you still own the car