Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Genuine Tesla center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a genuine OEM Tesla center console for sale. Its in good condition with some light swirl marks in the piano black trim. It includes all metal bracket, screws, 4 cup holder inserts, and your choice of an iPhone or Android charging adapter. price is $475 shipped.
20171015_205607.jpg
20171015_205555.jpg

does anybody have a video or directions on removing this or installing this?
It's been a while for me, but do this from the passenger seat. Place an old teeshirt over the cup holder region just in case. It will fit and clear everything if angled in from the passenger seat. I ignored the screws - no issue. Also, leave the carpet in place. Finally, there were two screw heads on the console that I placed electrical tape over to prevent it from scratching the inside walls of the console floor...

It's been a while for me, but do this from the passenger seat. Place an old teeshirt over the cup holder region just in case. It will fit and clear everything if angled in from the passenger seat. I ignored the screws - no issue. Also, leave the carpet in place. Finally, there were two screw heads on the console that I placed electrical tape over to prevent it from scratching the inside walls of the console floor...

Thx for info! I was trying to transfer this bin from one car to another but I'm more of a visual diy person lol wish someone made a video of this by now :/