TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Get Amped - Copenhagen (DK) - 22-24 Feb 2013

Discussion in 'EVents' started by bonnie, Jan 17, 2013.

1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Use this thread to capture your plans to meet up, experiences, and event photos.

2. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

I've booked a early saturday slot and looking forward. I wounder if any danes have contacted an inshurens compagny to get a estimate or quote for this car ?
    if you did please post price and compagny, those compagnyes I've been in contact with have all said No thanks due to too meny hk or unknown brand/model.

3. Laumb

Laumb smrtass.

Little bit OT, but for Norway I got a quote for a Model S only 1400 NOK more than my current Saab 93.

Total is 8700 NOK.

The difference to Denmark shouldn't be that much?

I Norge får forsikringsselskapene oppdatert sine lister med modeller/biler ved nyttår - sjekket du pris i 2012 eller '13?

_____
    Tapatalkin' from iTalatut.

4. fishtank

fishtank Member

Early Sunday slot for me. Topdanmark.dk has model s on their calculate price form. However I was not able to get a price when I tried a couple of months ago.

5. kseitzberg

kseitzberg Member

I have scheduled for saturday at 14.00

With regards to insurance I have been in contact with IF forsikring. They are going to make a packaged deal with clever. However not finalized yet. Will post when I get more info.

Any thoughts on home charging installations? The flat fee option seems attractive.

6. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

get amped on

A week have gone since Copenhagen Get Amped - what a great experince, Tesla did made a excelent event - Big thanks to the Tesla employees who did a great job.
    I must admit that Im very impressed by the performance. it was so superior of other cars. Im looking forward for my next drive, and I hope this will be sooner that later.

DSC_0149_.jpg DSC_0160_.jpg

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Spoiling the young ones, Niels?