TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Get Amped - Copenhagen (DK) - 22-24 Feb 2013

Discussion in 'EVents' started by bonnie, Jan 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Use this thread to capture your plans to meet up, experiences, and event photos.

2. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

I've booked a early saturday slot and looking forward. I wounder if any danes have contacted an inshurens compagny to get a estimate or quote for this car ?
    if you did please post price and compagny, those compagnyes I've been in contact with have all said No thanks due to too meny hk or unknown brand/model.

3. Laumb

Laumb smrtass.

Little bit OT, but for Norway I got a quote for a Model S only 1400 NOK more than my current Saab 93.

Total is 8700 NOK.

The difference to Denmark shouldn't be that much?

I Norge får forsikringsselskapene oppdatert sine lister med modeller/biler ved nyttår - sjekket du pris i 2012 eller '13?

_____
    Tapatalkin' from iTalatut.

4. fishtank

fishtank Member

Early Sunday slot for me. Topdanmark.dk has model s on their calculate price form. However I was not able to get a price when I tried a couple of months ago.

5. kseitzberg

kseitzberg Member

I have scheduled for saturday at 14.00

With regards to insurance I have been in contact with IF forsikring. They are going to make a packaged deal with clever. However not finalized yet. Will post when I get more info.

Any thoughts on home charging installations? The flat fee option seems attractive.

6. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

get amped on

A week have gone since Copenhagen Get Amped - what a great experince, Tesla did made a excelent event - Big thanks to the Tesla employees who did a great job.
    I must admit that Im very impressed by the performance. it was so superior of other cars. Im looking forward for my next drive, and I hope this will be sooner that later.

DSC_0149_.jpg DSC_0160_.jpg

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Spoiling the young ones, Niels?