Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour - All Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Great request/ idea from SCW-Greg:

Should we add Get Amped videos to the Get Amped consolidated page?
Hi Bonnie, I just had a thought that it might be great to have a recap page set up for people to find all the Get Amped videos that have been filmed todate.

Your thoughts?

Greg

So my thoughts are an unqualified YES. Post those videos that you've taken. Let's get them in one place.

b.

Note: Once the Get Amped Tour ends, we'll move this thread into the Video section.

http://youtu.be/x59e5SdI4Oo

From Miami Get Amped Tour

Link to video of my test drive. Of note at 12 minutes in is floored acceleration going up hill. Brown, NON- performance version.

After reading most of this forum, and watching so many videos myself before, I have to say I felt I already knew what to expect. The most thrilling feeling is the quiet rush of acceleration - like taking off in jet airplane without the noise!

I watched this entertaining 50 min video on YouTube shot with a steady cam at the Miami GetAmped event that includes a fun test drive: Tesla Model S Performance test drive with MMASSASSIN

I searched all over TMC but didn't find it posted. The guy who video taped this must not be a member, or he could have a different name on the forum, or I could just have overlooked it (in that case apologies for duplicate post).

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this entertaining 50 min video on YouTube shot with a steady cam at the Miami GetAmped event that includes a fun test drive: Tesla Model S Performance test drive with MMASSASSIN

I searched all over TMC but didn't find it posted. The guy who video taped this must not be a member, or he could have a different name on the forum, or I could just have overlooked it (in that case apologies for duplicate post).
About 47:45 the color patches show (upper left piece) a light green I haven't seen before. Or is my monitor fooling me?