Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get the MyQ adapter, skip the fee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unfortunately, the geo location has been very wonky lately. sometimes works sometimes doesn't and it doesn't seem like livekey has any type of support. The livebeam device would be perfect but doesn't seem to be avaialble, all that is needed is something that allows the app to know that you are home or away. I have programmed the shortcuts with livekey for siri to open and close the garage. I may replace the battery in my tailwind and use that as well although I really prefer the Myq.
I should have said I've set up Livekey with geofencing on my MYq. That seems to be working great. I've also added 3 shortcuts (status, open, close) on my home screen for a fall back. I'm still waiting on a vin so i get to test it with multiple backups for a while.

I should have said I've set up Livekey with geofencing on my MYq. That seems to be working great. I've also added 3 shortcuts (status, open, close) on my home screen for a fall back. I'm still waiting on a vin so i get to test it with multiple backups for a while.
You are doing the geo through Livekey right? Mine never gets it right anymore

Don’t know if it’s related but I use the smart life app to control lights and stuff. It does geofencing too so I turned it on to test it and just send notifications. Live key has been working flawlessly since I did that last night.

My has been flawless since I started having the smartlife app use its location as well. Don't know if its related. I am pretty sure my phone has been restarted mutiple times when it wasn't working.
To add I restarted my phone, set location permission to never for the smart life app and the livekey app failed to realize I returned home. I guess it needs both to work correctly for me. What bothers me the most with this though is that livekey has like no support.