Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting Ready to Make LAST Warranty Service Appt - Tips?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When we purchased our CPO 2014 MS P85, we negotiated 3 years of warranty service (ahhh....those were the days, right?:cool:), and an LTE upgrade. Fast forward to now, and we're getting ready to make an appointment for our last.....covered..... service...... Making a "kitchen sink" list of checks to make sure that we're moving forward on solid footing:

- Check sunroof seal and confirm still.....sealed (prior replacement under warranty)
- Check exterior mirror and door handle motors for noise/whine
- Check CPU - we experience intermittent "junk" on the screen when Supercharging, which we rarely do (issue? no?)

Is there anything else, besides tobviously he basic yearly maintenance stuff (windshield wipers, air filter etc....) that we should be requesting checks on while we're still under warranty??

Looking for positive constructive feedback, thanks!

Thanks for the tips!

Yeah, our service center is in SoDo Seattle. Appointments are a couple months out. Getting ready to make appt now for November’ish....

Glad to know that there’s a grace period if anything pops up after warranty date - thanks!

Is there anything that I forgot on my checklist that I should be asking them to checkout on our car....just for good measure??

No yellow on screen?
Presumably you dont qualify for HW3 upgrade.
Did you suffer a range decrease recently due to an update?
-There is a long thread on this but potentially there is a problem with a battery module that the BMS is crudely resolving.

No screen issues *that we know of*. We have only had the screen garble at the supercharger twice, and both times easily fixed with a reboot. Have not had the "yellow line" issue that others have seen (knock on wood). Just being a Nervous Nelly, having read so much here about screen issues on the older cars. Our car only has 39k miles on it. It's driven daily 7 mi to work & back with 99 percent of our charging being done at home. We only visit superchargers when on road trips. Thinking it might be worth the expense of paying for the diagnostic even if it's only to have peace of mind that its all good as we take the giant step out of warranty.