Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bespoke 3 Polished Liquid Bronze M590s going out to a 135i in Canada
xBklA3q.jpg

e8DIByg.jpg

Just finished up an install of a set of 20x10 M590s in Brushed Stainless... for a Toyota Sienna! I always love seeing something different.
Customer has Air Runner air suspension setup, front lip, and other parts on the way.
We'll get him set up with a nice photoshoot when its all done
JrvE2tU.jpg

Heres a set of 20x8.5 20x10 set of Bespoke 3 Brushed Stainless M580s going out to a F430 in Canada
E8Z6gA3.jpg

19x9.5 M580s in Bespoke 3 Matte Brushed Antique Bronze, love the "sheen" of the matte finish on these
jVnAjqs.jpg

Completed sets getting ready for shipping!
5wTVOj1.jpg

See that set of M510s on the right?
1011636_956221731060139_712301906807643680_n.jpg

Very interesting take for the Bespoke 3 Brushed/Gloss Black 2 Tone finish going out to a Maserati Ghibili

A few more bronze sets came through, so I went ahead and took some group shots since we all love comparison photos!
1Aoiyrw.jpg

ycrwFsO.jpg

M580 - Bespoke 3 Matte Brushed Antique Bronze
M590 - Bespoke 3 Gloss Brushed Antique Bronze
M550 - Bespoke 3 Gloss Brushed Antique Copper

Which is your favorite out of these 3?

Here is a new finish, Bespoke 2 Matte Black Graphite
Same as the two stage Black Graphite powdercoat but with a matte finish instead of gloss.
Looks a lot like a titanium or anthracite finish. The matte also has a nice "sheen" to it that the gloss doesnt have.
dg8Vgkk.jpg

Rvbz2s5.jpg

This set is going out with winter tires to a BMW 235, customer wanted a dark finish but didnt want the common matte black or gunmetal finishes.
I think he chose well!

Here are a couple pictures of my M580's finally on the car. I had it parked at the golf course this morning and I was told every group that went by stopped and most took pictures. The wheels made all the difference in my P85. It is 4 weeks old today and I now have 6100 miles. I have visited 49 superchargers as well in the month.

TeslawithM580s004_zps3ce8ecb8.jpg
20140807_162927.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of my M580's finally on the car. I had it parked at the golf course this morning and I was told every group that went by stopped and most took pictures. The wheels made all the difference in my P85. It is 4 weeks old today and I now have 6100 miles. I have visited 49 superchargers as well in the month.

View attachment 62039View attachment 62040
David, the wheels look great. Congrats.

Looks amazing David! Congratulations on the new car (about time!), and thanks for the pics!
Please do post more photos when they're available, would love to see any and everything you have :)

I have a new very cool Bespoke 3 finish to share today!

I've seen quite a few different versions of gold finishes working here, but I think this new finish takes the cake.
AG is calling it "24K" and it is a painted finish over brushed/polished.

lCaW6qW.jpg

Here it is next to Bespoke 3 Gold Bullion, which is the current most popular gold finish:
HySswwx.jpg

ZGBQNhP.jpg

Here is the finish paired up with a REAL 24k gold plated bolt:
OwDC9h3.jpg

As you can see its a perfect match!

We can apply this finish to any of AG's Bespoke wheel lineup!

What do you guys think? Do you like gold bullion or 24k?

AG just announced some new info on their new low pressure cast M540s!

Arriving First in Early December:

20x9/10/10.5"
M540 - Silver Machined & Bespoke Custom finishes
M540-Machine-Silver-440.jpg

This is a DIFFERENT finish than their Satin Machined Silver, this is a GLOSS finish, and from what I've seen, I actually like it a lot better than the Satin.
The machined faces are more reflective than the old finish, and the wildows/barrel is a nice metallic silver.

Arriving late December:

20x9/10/10.5"
M540 - Brushed Grigio
M540-Brushed-Grigio-440.jpg

Arriving ~Feb 2015 M540 19x8.5 19x9.5 Fitments!
J9iZc0F.jpg

sM50nF9.jpg

This bagged A4 came for a quick swap from... 19x9.5 Bespoke 3 Brushed Candy Red M580s:
3bBFGu9.png

C4AC2PL.png

To 20x10 M590s in Bespoke 3 Brushed Champagne!
3ehGn8u.png

55BdWnq.png

YUEHcrL.png

CrGAowf.png

Loving the color combo, I've only previously seen Brushed Champagne on white... but I think I like it even better on black!
Didnt think I could like anything more than the Brushed Candy Red on the S4 with the red Stoptechs but I stand corrected!

Wow, Ive never seen that wheel before, and I've seen many Teslas on the road.
Found this photo:
attachment.php?attachmentid=30310.jpg

Do those actually have some kind of aerodynamic advantage?
Unfortunately I dont have any wheels like this, but at that price point I can get you nearly any of the AG wheels here in 19" or 20" wheels with tires + TPMS for much less!

They give about a 5% increase in range by keeping the airflow around the body of the car. I'd expect an even greater increase at Autobahn speeds.