Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glasgow Showroom/ workshop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had any experience to share regarding a body repair for their Tesla in Glasgow besides Mitchell Inglis. I have a quote for £3000 for a damaged bumper, of which £1220 is labour costs. I'm wondering if i should take it elsewhere or stick to them as they're approved by Tesla.
Anyonw had any experience with any body repairs in Glasgow?

Anyone had any experience to share regarding a body repair for their Tesla in Glasgow besides Mitchell Inglis. I have a quote for £3000 for a damaged bumper, of which £1220 is labour costs. I'm wondering if i should take it elsewhere or stick to them as they're approved by Tesla.
Anyonw had any experience with any body repairs in Glasgow?

Wow, that's steep. I would be tempted to order the bumper only and fit it myself. AFAIK they come in body colour so no painting should be required ... unless anyone knows different ..

The Glasgow service centre is open to some service booking now. I was filling out a service request in the app to get a fogged up M3 tail light replaced and assumed it would offer me the Edinburgh Service centre or a mobile appointment, but the first choice was Glasgow SC on Monday morning, so booked that.