Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glimpse of M3 Assemble Line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If your point is to prove not everything on Seeking Alpha is false and/or demonstrably worthless, point made. However, if you know the basics of how content is chosen, I can only wonder why anyone would cite them here.

It’s kind of funny that Trump rails against fake news and cites NBC, CNN and The NY Times as the worst offenders.

• Love
Reactions: Runarbt
Never ever believe someone from the seeking alpha or amp!

If your point is to prove not everything on Seeking Alpha is false and/or demonstrably worthless, point made..
Thanks.

Just don't say ever never. Use another world....like "should". That way you can never be wrong. You can be 100% wrong and no one can blame you for it. <---------- Forgive me....that's what I'm told.

Reactions: Runarbt
If your point is to prove not everything on Seeking Alpha is false and/or demonstrably worthless, point made. However, if you know the basics of how content is chosen, I can only wonder why anyone would cite them here.

It’s kind of funny that Trump rails against fake news and cites NBC, CNN and The NY Times as the worst offenders.

So if the article is Tesla positive it’s real news and if it’s Tesla negative it is fake news. Got it

Pretty sure I got a glimpse of the M3 assembly line at the Fremont factory. I could see two bodies in this line from where I was standing.

How can I tell these are M3s? The tail lamp is flipped up on M3s vs S - you can see that in the pic.

You can't see it in the pic but from I could also make out the trunk shape of the M3 on the back vs the hatchback. So fairly certain these are M3 bodies.

This is visible from the Fremont factory supercharger. So anyone planning to charge there can check it out.

View attachment 252575 View attachment 252576

BTW, I got a chance to tour the Fremont factory a week back and I can confirm the pic you see is the M3 line and the line has many cars on it. What you see is in fact some where in the middle of the line, not the start. Also got a glimpse of the super fast stamping machine in action that Elon instagram-ed recently.

giphy.gif

Saw the line moving last night for the first time.

Please update us on this line’s movement or lack of it next time you visit. I hope you make that visit soon...
Also, please record one full cycle of a car. In other words, record at least until the next car reaches the point where the car in front of it was when you started recording. This would give us an idea of how many cars are coming off the line per hour/day/week.