Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good body shop for dent & scratches in GTA? (damage pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I f'd up in this stupid narrow parking garage in Toronto and scraped the side of my model 3 against a pillar. Are there any good body shops in the GTA that can fix this without breaking the bank? Not sure if it's possible for me to do myself. Pics attached.

View attachment 397244
View attachment 397245

I feel your pain. I literally did the EXACT same thing to my S, two weeks ago, in the EXACT same place on the car in my office parking garage. It was nothing but a brain fart moment for me.

I am a weekend detailing hack so I was able to polish off most of the paint transfer on mine (and it looks like most of yours is paint transfer as well). So, you can probably improve the look with a good paint polish and some elbow grease of you don't have a DA polisher. I also have a dent but I was going to see if I could get one of these "dent repair" guys to try to pull mine out (not sure it can be done because of the location). If so, I would still have to "touch up" a couple of spots that gots stripped down to the aluminum.

Let me know what you get in terms of quotes because I am looking at the exact same cost!

I did the exact same thing turning a corner in my underground parking lot too tightly. I was so angry. I got a couple recommendations to go to "Big City Auto" in Markham.
Big City Auto | Markham Dent Removal & Collision Repair

It's near Markville Mall. I plan on going there myself to fix this unfortunate dent and scratch this month.

IMG_20190401_182149.jpg