Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good looking Body kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone looked into this company.

Attachments

• 3A2C52B3-D4FB-40E9-B7AA-0ECD216A8D91.jpeg
    3A2C52B3-D4FB-40E9-B7AA-0ECD216A8D91.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 133
There is already a factory in China replicated this kit in full CF, several Chinese made Model 3 have installed in Aug. Without the CF hood and GT wing, the full CF kit comes to USD3200. I have the direct contact of this factory.

Thank you guys!

3200$ full cf for the whole kit? That seems very low, the frp kits on Ali express are 5k$.

I’m not partial to the skinny vertical rear diffuser reflector. Only looking for the front bumper.

Material: Hig quality Fiber glass (FRP) +Real full carbon fiber(CF)

Total weight is 20 kg (44 lbs), which seems light for the whole kit (item in kit : FRP front bumper +CF front lip + CF side skirts+ FRP rear bumper +CF rear diffuser+ CF rear spoiler +CF front trunk hood)

Thank you guys!

3200$ full cf for the whole kit? That seems very low, the frp kits on Ali express are 5k$.

I’m not partial to the skinny vertical rear diffuser reflector. Only looking for the front bumper.

I know the owner of the factory, which has the facility to make dry carbon and forged carbon. Exporters tend to get a big cut in between