Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodwood Festival of Speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else had an invite to drive a Tesla at the FoS? I signed up but it’s unclear how much fun it might be. Any insights?

This is the invite I received ….

You're invited to drive Model 3 or Model Y on the race circuit at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Thursday, July 13.

During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to explore Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y on display—as well as our home battery Powerwall.

Reactions: UkNorthampton
I’ll head there shaking my donation bucket 🪣

I’m collecting money for Greenpower Education Trust, one of this years FOS official charities.

If you see one of us, please donate to a great charity to inspire children from age 9-25 to get into STEM and design, build and race an electric car.

Last edited:
Reactions: thax1 and vardhanr
The registration page I saw said it was a test drive on local roads, in which case they’re not very well suited to sampling the performance.

If you get on the circuit though that’s obviously a different matter!

Also if the cars need charging the fastest chargers at Goodwood are in the circuit paddock area (or the Goodwood Hotel), a couple of 50 kWh CCS at both locations if memory serves.

Will also be there on Thursday taking bro in law courtesy of the free tickets by being a GRRC member.