Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Calendar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Google needs to be added as an account on your iPhone, Goto Settings > Calendar > Accounts and if google isn't in there click Add Account and follow instructions. If it is there, make sure the calendar toggle is checked.

(If you're using the Google Apps, make sure you untick the email option or it'll add the account to the phones email app)

Thanks guys, but still only getting the IOS calendar in the Tesla ☹️
I think you’ve miss understood...

Tesla App will only sync the iPhones calendars with your Tesla.

You need to add the google calendar to the iPhones Calendar (the iPhone calendar app) after you’ve done this it should sync no problem.

You can continue using the google app as you do now (presumably) but your google account needs to be in the iPhone calendar app to sync with the Tesla.

Then make sure the Tesla app has calendar access in Settings > Tesla > Allow access to calendars

I think you’ve miss understood...

Tesla App will only sync the iPhones calendars with your Tesla.

You need to add the google calendar to the iPhones Calendar (the iPhone calendar app) after you’ve done this it should sync no problem.

You can continue using the google app as you do now (presumably) but your google account needs to be in the iPhone calendar app to sync with the Tesla.

Then make sure the Tesla app has calendar access in Settings > Tesla > Allow access to calendars
I have the same problem, but my company google account only runs on googles calendar and email app, for security reasons I guess, it is not able to run on iPhones calendar app.

Even if my company emails and calendars ran on the iPhone apps, it would require me to setup my personal Tesla account with my company email, in order to sync. Tesla needs to be more flexible here, it’s really too bad I can’t use the calendar/navigation features on my Tesla, because Tesla does not understand that a lot of their customers are using both a company and personal calendar and email address.

I have the same problem, but my company google account only runs on googles calendar and email app, for security reasons I guess, it is not able to run on iPhones calendar app.

Even if my company emails and calendars ran on the iPhone apps, it would require me to setup my personal Tesla account with my company email, in order to sync. Tesla needs to be more flexible here, it’s really too bad I can’t use the calendar/navigation features on my Tesla, because Tesla does not understand that a lot of their customers are using both a company and personal calendar and email address.
many of these secure workspace container apps have an option to promote the calendar events up into the native calendar, so maybe check if that option is available to you, basically you're not configuring the account directly it's going:

Secure Container -> Native iOS Calendar -> Tesla