Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got caught in Tesla FOMO - how long can I delay delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Volt lease expiring in October.

Longer I wait.. the less "extra" car payments I need to make.

After June, the tax credit for Tesla halves again.

Model 3 SR+ - of course I have to pick the cheapest trim that is slated to go up in price. :)
wait wait wait, you drive a model X and a volt? hahaha shiz man thats the funniest combo ever. But really I would have expected you to get a PM3.

wait wait wait, you drive a model X and a volt? hahaha shiz man thats the funniest combo ever. But really I would have expected you to get a PM3.

Wife car. She gives ZERO F on how fast her car is.

Also its interesting to drive around in the Volt. Other cars treat you differently. EVERY POS 3 Series, C Class (Cheap class), A3, A4 wants to drive hard around me.

Much less so in the 3..

Though I'm gonna have to deal with "questions". She will wonder why her car cost more at $37,500 when my car only cost $35K when she gave me permission to get a Model 3 last year.

IMG_0958.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
Wife car. She gives ZERO F on how fast her car is.

Also its interesting to drive around in the Volt. Other cars treat you differently. EVERY POS 3 Series, C Class (Cheap class), A3, A4 wants to drive hard around me.

Much less so in the 3..

Though I'm gonna have to deal with "questions". She will wonder why her car cost more at $37,500 when my car only cost $35K when she gave me permission to get a Model 3 last year.

View attachment 388848
Makes sense, I had a prius before my Model S and I would get flipped off like 3 times a week. That car looks sick!

Reactions: MXWing