Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my Delivery/Finance notice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just logged into my Tesla account - and had a new button! Delivery is set for the end of Jan/first week in Feb. WOW!!! Guess I had better get busy and sell my 1M. I can't wait. I live just NW of Orlando in Mt. Dora, and they said I could either pick up the car in Tampa at the service center, or have it delivered to my house - I selected home delivery. Also need to have the electrical outlet added. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just logged into my Tesla account - and had a new button! Delivery is set for the end of Jan/first week in Feb. WOW!!! Guess I had better get busy and sell my 1M. I can't wait. I live just NW of Orlando in Mt. Dora, and they said I could either pick up the car in Tampa at the service center, or have it delivered to my house - I selected home delivery. Also need to have the electrical outlet added. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I had the home delivery service on 12/21 and it was great. My car was prepped and detailed at the Tampa service center and hand delivered by Ben Bird (who has done at least 50 deliveries in FL so far). The experience was wonderful - you will be thrilled! Just this morning, I visited the service center to get the tire pressure monitoring system calibrated (they didn't have the proper tool when my car was delivered). The service center is very nice and they have the equipment to do just about anything required.

Congratulations Roger!

It won't be long now.

Larry

I'm in exactly the same position. Out of interest, how do you plan on advertising/selling your car? eBay? I'm just trying to weigh up the options now (with CarMax or similar being the last resort if I cannot sell it privately).

I'm having to sell my 2011 535i... Tried craigslist, USAA & facebook with no luck. It has an eBay auction ending tomorrow... my twice-lowered reserve hasn't been hit yet... I'm a bit concerned.
Welcome to the forum Will. Your Bimmer is sweet - somebody will buy it. How many miles? - I forgot to look when I sat in it. Our Model S's are going to be so similar we'll need to do some custom stuff to set them apart a bit :cool:

Welcome to the forum Will. Your Bimmer is sweet - somebody will buy it. How many miles? - I forgot to look when I sat in it. Our Model S's are going to be so similar we'll need to do some custom stuff to set them apart a bit :cool:

Well, they will not be together often... as yours will be spending a lot more time hooked up to the charger ;)

Mine has the spoiler and the dark rims... so at least there is some difference on the outside.

Maybe you can paint "STEVE'S CAR" on each side of yours so people know..!

- - - Updated - - -

As for the BMW... 33.8k miles. Lots of packages and options.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/535i-/261149629302?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_1288wt_1182