Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got notified of MY home delivery to Montana

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got notified by email on Monday That my MY was getting ready for home delivery to Helena, MT. It is a white AWD LR with black interior, 19in Gemini wheels, and FSD. Vin 60xx. Was ordered mid Feb 2020. Paperwork and payment completed. It is my first EV. They told me to expect arrival from factory to SLC Service Center by May 25 with home delivery before June 1. Keeping my fingers crossed that the dates hold true!

Got notified by email on Monday That my MY was getting ready for home delivery to Helena, MT. It is a white AWD LR with black interior, 19in Gemini wheels, and FSD. Vin 60xx. Was ordered mid Feb 2020. Paperwork and payment completed. It is my first EV. They told me to expect arrival from factory to SLC Service Center by May 25 with home delivery before June 1. Keeping my fingers crossed that the dates hold true!
Waiting for white on white to bozeman. Im jelly ! Congrats !!!

Contrats. I'm still perplexed as I've ordered the same car, just in blue on 3/17/19 and have yet to get a VIN. I wish there was some way to make sense of how Tesla is delivering these cars. Seems completely random at times. I know they have delivered my exact model to other locations so they have been producing it as far as I can tell. I'm beginning to think they don't want to ship to Texas or something. Just wish Tesla was more transparent on this process as all this guessing and hit and miss stuff is frustrating. Glad you are one of the chosen lucky ones and will be getting your car soon.

Any new info on your delivery ?! Im crossing my fingers they just add my car to whatever truck is coming up here to MT :) still no vin for me , crossing fingers for soon !

Any new info on your delivery ?! Im crossing my fingers they just add my car to whatever truck is coming up here to MT :) still no vin for me , crossing fingers for soon !
Was notified car arrived at Salt Lake On Tuesday but hasn’t been released for delivery. It seems they Are awaiting wheel covers to arrive and then be installed prior to delivery. Don’t understand why car was shipped without wheel covers. Still remaining optimistic!