Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got pulled over yesterday, interesting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would have given you a ticket for those fake plastic carbon fiber side vents
I wasn’t 100% convinced on these, but after seeing my friends car day after day, I started to like them. You are the first to mention that they are fake, everyone else just say they like them. Real Carbon Fiber vs Fake, does it really matter? As far as I’m concerned, they are just for looks. It’s different than all the other Tesla’s I see.
I get many people asking where I got them so I guess they like them.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I wasn’t 100% convinced on these, but after seeing my friends car day after day, I started to like them. You are the first to mention that they are fake, everyone else just say they like them. Real Carbon Fiber vs Fake, does it really matter? As far as I’m concerned, they are just for looks. It’s different than all the other Tesla’s I see.
I get many people asking where I got them so I guess they like them.
I kinda has a BMW vibe to it. 😅

• Funny
Reactions: sorphin
Yesterday after making a left turn with nobody around I put the foot down to experience that Tesla take off.
I never exceeded the speed limit though. Something I like to do once in a while.

Well, the cop came out of a parking lot, he was hiding behind some bushes.
Interesting that I never got a ticket, he stopped me to ask questions about the car.
His opening line was “How do you like the initial pick up on this car?” He proceeded to walk around the car and would come back to the drivers door window to ask more random questions about the car.

At this point I new I wasn’t going to get a ticket, but was wondering why he was asking so many questions.
He then told me that he liked the look of the black tinted windows and proceeded to tell me that they were not close to being legal. He also asked how I made the paint so glossy? I told him Ceramic coatings, and he began to ask about the process of applying it.

One of the strangest stops I have ever had. This guy was very nice he complimented everything I had done to the car. He never even asked for my DL. He said he stopped me because the glossy paint and red with dark windows got his attention. (Not sure this is a good thing?)
All in all, this guy was a very nice guy, probably thinking of getting a Tesla or something. I thanked him for his service and he went off with a smile.
Wow your car does look stunning. Makes me want to clean my red car tomorrow! lol