Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got VIN number assigned on 08/29 and the delivery date keeps bumping up by 1 day.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got VIN number assigned on 08/29 and the delivery date keeps bumping up by 1 day since then and the estimated delivery date currently is from 9/12 - 9/16. I live in Tampa, Florida. Any idea if this is normal around here?

Are Florida deliveries served by the railyard in NJ? Or is there another train that goes south from CA?

I've found it strange that people have gotten their cars in VA despite the delay while others just keep getting their EDD ranges bumped every 4 days.
I think it is likely a more widespread slowdown as the two sides piss on each other with a strike looming.

Reactions: fiehlsport
Upvote 0
I think it is likely a more widespread slowdown as the two sides piss on each other with a strike looming.

Can this be deciphered as: They want to offload all of the freight currently on trains before the strike begins? I assume they can't just hold all of this hostage as a result of the strike, or there might be legal trouble? Edit: Reading more news, it seems like they're trying to get hazardous shipments (chemicals) off the rails first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0