Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greater Toronto Area Orders and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who is your DA?

I've been trying to reach Samira without luck.
Me as well, after exchanging emails with her last week, she said I should take delivery mid to late this week. She screwed up on my trade in price, had to sign new contract monday and havent heard boo since. Tried calling, emailing and texting the last 2 days, nothing. Not impressed. Told everyone i should be getting the car soon, now when they ask i have to say i have no idea anymore? Does not look good on tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: Biscuitman
Me as well, after exchanging emails with her last week, she said I should take delivery mid to late this week. She screwed up on my trade in price, had to sign new contract monday and havent heard boo since. Tried calling, emailing and texting the last 2 days, nothing. Not impressed. Told everyone i should be getting the car soon, now when they ask i have to say i have no idea anymore? Does not look good on tesla.

She responded today after I emailed her. I was given a delivery date, which is the 18th.

Reactions: Hauler
She responded today after I emailed her. I was given a delivery date, which is the 18th.
Nothing again today, so i call her at 5pm and she answers, Says car being picked up in Montreal tomorrow morning at 8 am and delivered tomorrow during the day.( WTF) Lets see what tomorrow brings. still no plates or ownership, says car will have temp plate.

I ordered black exterior and black interior SR+ RWD model 3 on Nov 30 on my first day of test drive at Toronto Lawrence location

I was pressured to place order on Nov 30 because the adviser told me if I place order after Nov 30, I will have to wait delivery until next year March

It is still showiing Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 weeks from order placed date on my online account

After placing order, I kinda change my mind to re-config color to white from black exterior. I called in to Lawrence location to inquire about change of color in Dec. They told me most likely delivery will be delayed to March if I change color. I did not want to wait until March so I just stick with black color.