Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green fluid leak in the rear - Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an alignment done - 2020 Model Y - and the tech pulled me out to show me some leakage he found when pulling the pans. The curious thing to me is that the fluid is green like anti-freeze. I figured - oh great coolant leak. I got home and scheduled a service appointment with some pictures the tech sent me. But now I am confused because the coolant for the battery is blue. So perhaps this is not coolant but some other fluid - but I can't really find anywhere on this forum where green fluid might exist in the car. Here is a photo that shows the color:

1680895493845.png

I wasn't smart enough to put my nose to it to verify if it is coolant or not. I don't have access to pull the pans myself to double check.

Any ideas?

I had an alignment done - 2020 Model Y - and the tech pulled me out to show me some leakage he found when pulling the pans. The curious thing to me is that the fluid is green like anti-freeze. I figured - oh great coolant leak. I got home and scheduled a service appointment with some pictures the tech sent me. But now I am confused because the coolant for the battery is blue. So perhaps this is not coolant but some other fluid - but I can't really find anywhere on this forum where green fluid might exist in the car. Here is a photo that shows the color:

View attachment 925987

I wasn't smart enough to put my nose to it to verify if it is coolant or not. I don't have access to pull the pans myself to double check.

Any ideas?
Was this service on April 1st?