Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green light chime

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased in Model Y LR in Jan without FSD. I had green light chimes until recently I noticed it was gone with no option to turn it on in the autopilot menu. Is the chime gone because of an update? or because as I have read --some folks got 90 days of free FSD and I just never new I had it. But I am pretty sure I would have noticed if I had FSD. I also have not paid for the month $199 FSD option. Just curious if anyone else has experienced the loss of the chime option. It was really nice reminder when a light turns green that it was time to start driving. Thanks

I get a ding (no FSD) If I’m navigating somewhere and pull up to a car in front of me at a stoplight. When they pull away, it’ll ding me to go. I haven’t verified if it does it for green lights but I think it’s only an alert for “traffic is moving and you are not!”

I really liked the green light ding when I test drove a car with FSD. Not worth the money though.