Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Georgia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whoops, had been totally consumed by the M3 forum that I didn't realize this was here.

Hey everybody, I've been recently made aware that I live in what's called an "exurb" of Atlanta. Anyway, I have a fairly long commute (45 minutes to an hour each way, usually - just shy of 40 miles) that will be vastly improved by the M3 I will be taking delivery of whenever they restart US production. I have a fair amount of work travel coming up so I conveniently have stuff taking my mind off of the delays in delivery!

Quite excited to join the Tesla family, and look forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome! I’ve got a 35mile commute each way into town, and my SR+ has made it much more relaxing and fun at the same time. I traded in a Prius for this car, and I feel like I’ve got my E39 BMW M5 performance back with the daily operational cost of my Prius.

My wife and I love the car so much that were seriously considering getting her a Model X.

• Love
Reactions: MichaelP90DL