Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!

So happy to be a new member of the gang, still waiting for my Model 3 LR/DE - which will hopefully be delivered by the end of next week. Went for the red color, with the stock 18" rims. FSD will have to wait..

I'm a 39 year old geek from Bergen, Norway, currently living in Sandnes with my 15 year old son. I have spent the last 20 years or so working as a network engineer/architect, with a focus on larger global IP/MPLS networks. On my spare time, I run an NGO focused on activities for children and youth centered around digital creativity, gaming, and other cool stuff.

Oh.. and I'm a DJ in the world of electronic music.

My car background is in Honda, and I've been a passionate fan of their performance lines since I was quite young. Previously owned Civic Type R, Integra Type R and Accord Type R, in addition to a S2000 for a short while. I've also worked with naturally aspirated engine tuning, high compression builds, etc. Super fun, but an era of the past.

Happy to contribute in any way I can to the forum and it's users. Feel free to AMA! :) I am @omgitstord on FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc. For my music stuff, look up @givetordlove.

Cheers! :)

Reactions: Aellinsar