Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Sweden

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tollis

Tesla model S <3
Aug 20, 2018
Sweden
hi all Tesla lovers!

My name is Renate 25 years old and i’m from Sweden. Sadly now i don’t own a Tesla but hope i do someday. Few days ago i went to a Tesla store and looked at a model S ( my dream car ) That visit felt magical..
as i’m not working 100% i can’t afford one.
~ never say never ~

Greetings from Sweden

Reactions: hiroshiy
Hi Renate,

I'm new here too, but welcome anyway!

I'm not a fair-weather or recent Tesla convert...I've wanted an electric car for more years than I care to remember.

When Tesla bulldozed their way into the smug world of the fossil-fueled car industry, I cheered.

It's only recently that I've been able to afford an MS. So, for me, it's been a long game and keeping the faith.

I really hope you keep the enthusiasm alive and bag yourself a Tesla soon.

Regards,
Dan

Reactions: Tollis
Hi Renate,

I'm new here too, but welcome anyway!

I'm not a fair-weather or recent Tesla convert...I've wanted an electric car for more years than I care to remember.

When Tesla bulldozed their way into the smug world of the fossil-fueled car industry, I cheered.

It's only recently that I've been able to afford an MS. So, for me, it's been a long game and keeping the faith.

I really hope you keep the enthusiasm alive and bag yourself a Tesla soon.

Regards,
Dan

Hi Dan!

Welcome here too and Congrats with your MS:D

I’m actually planning how to get a Tesla and I’m thinking of searching for jobs in Norway then i will earn more money then I will be able to save up:D

Really hope i get my ultimate dream car someday

Regards

Hi Dan!

Welcome here too and Congrats with your MS:D

I’m actually planning how to get a Tesla and I’m thinking of searching for jobs in Norway then i will earn more money then I will be able to save up:D

Really hope i get my ultimate dream car someday

Regards

Hopefully you will attain the goal of owning a Tesla soon! I for one have never spent this much on a car before, but I see it as an investment in the kind of future I want to see happen. I have followed the Tesla story since it began and I'm happy to see the disruptive effect they are having in redefining what sustainable transport actually is for those of us that don't live in cities.

Reactions: Tollis