Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been trolling this site for a while now and finally joining as I put my deposit down for a Model 3. I lined up at the Lawrence location in Toronto, Canada. I drove the Model S about two weeks ago and was very impressed with the technology and the quietness of the power delivery (S70D). I specifically asked not to drive the P85D as I know that if I had driven that I would not be able to resist. :)

Reactions: SmartElectric
Been trolling this site for a while now and finally joining as I put my deposit down for a Model 3. I lined up at the Lawrence location in Toronto, Canada. I drove the Model S about two weeks ago and was very impressed with the technology and the quietness of the power delivery (S70D). I specifically asked not to drive the P85D as I know that if I had driven that I would not be able to resist. :)

Go drive a P85D or P90D and try ludicrous mode just for fun! After trying ludicrous mode as was able to decide that it's a novelty and I could easily live without it. I saved a bundle and ordered a 90D Model X.

Fellow Torontonian here too. Well, York Region-ite technically.