Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ground lights in the front doors??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On both front doors, when opened, a round projection of Tesla and the badge shine under the door, on the ground. The driver side door must have lost the lens as it shows only a white circle. The passenger side it fine.
Had the car in for service at a Tesla service center and ask about fixing it. I had purchased the car in March. He told me he didn't think Tesla was doing that, that it must be after market.
Doesn't look that way to me and wonder if anyone on here could clue me in.

Attachments

• 2021-10-26 16.49.53.jpg
    2021-10-26 16.49.53.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 2021-10-26 16.50.09.jpg
    2021-10-26 16.50.09.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 185
Assuming you bought a used one, pretty sure logo puddle lights weren't standard
Could try here

But there a bunch of accessory companies selling them, although most with the T logo etc have been taken off the market
[edit]
Seems that most of the established vendors no longer sell logo'd lights due to Tesla.
However you can still get them from companies Tesla hasn't noticed yet. So if you find some you like, get spares ;)

Last edited:
Well I guess that answers my question. Thanks.
I really thought it looked great and surprised me when I noticed them.
I purchase it as a used car, but a leftover. It had 59 miles on it and the plastic was still on the seats. I was thrilled to find a car, exactly as I would have ordered it. Red tri-coat, FSD, Tow package, long range. Couldn't walk away.