Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Southern California/West Side: Tint/PPF/Ceramic via Concours Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I believe those prices are still the same. I'd have them within arms reach when you speak to Doug just in case.

The prices did change slightly, please refer to group 4 pricing. I currently have a gentleman (group 2)who booked in the beginning of September in our shop now. Many have rejected theirs cars from Tesla and it mixed up everything. Many rebates coming out before the end of the year.

Got my 3 back from Doug a couple weeks ago - very happy with his work and timeliness. I decided to go Franz style with matching painted handles and roadster style rear emblem in addition to de-chome, powder coated wheels, painted calipers, tint, front PPF and coating. He spent a good amount of time matching the multi-coat on the handles and they look really great IMO.

m3-back.jpg
m3-front.jpg

Got my 3 back from Doug a couple weeks ago - very happy with his work and timeliness. I decided to go Franz style with matching painted handles and roadster style rear emblem in addition to de-chome, powder coated wheels, painted calipers, tint, front PPF and coating. He spent a good amount of time matching the multi-coat on the handles and they look really great IMO.

View attachment 370739 View attachment 370740

Thanks Jread!!! I'm very happy with how it all turned. Thanks for letting me be creative.

I was in Group 2...work done in August and received my rebate around 2 weeks ago. I reached out to him directly and got a quick response, apparently I slipped through the cracks regarding the rebate. But he made sure I got it right away especially after reaching out. He also mentioned issues with groups 3 and 4 due to a lot of people refusing deliveries of their vehicles which completely threw off the order of the groups and the order of the rebates.

• Informative
Reactions: Jedi2155