Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gyeon leather shield streaks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I wanted to protect the seats as best as I could on a model 3 with black interior

Read lots of good things about gyeon, applied it last night and now regret it. Car has 200kms on it and my seats are covered in streaks

Spent the day redoing it, light coat plus wiping it off and it’s better but I still think I would’ve been better off just dealing with the wear.

Any tips/ideas? I applied as the box and their YouTube channel said. Will it even out over time ?

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 308
So I wanted to protect the seats as best as I could on a model 3 with black interior

Read lots of good things about gyeon, applied it last night and now regret it. Car has 200kms on it and my seats are covered in streaks

Spent the day redoing it, light coat plus wiping it off and it’s better but I still think I would’ve been better off just dealing with the wear.

Any tips/ideas? I applied as the box and their YouTube channel said. Will it even out over time ?