Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

H&R Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may as well add a pic and a video walk around of when my car was briefly on H&R springs. Very "daily-able" and cleans up the gap of the monster truck fender gap haha

OovvTAc.jpeg

I'm about to pull the trigger on some 20 x 9.0's (square setup). Wanting to put 255/35/20 PS4's on them, do you think a +38 offset will clear the knuckle inside the front wheels? I was looking at +35 but I don't want them to poke out and looks like your +38 has a little more tuck in a good way.

Stealth P3D, 2018 with the standard grey brakes on UPP milds for a 0.5 inch drop. May do MPP coil overs down later.

I'm about to pull the trigger on some 20 x 9.0's (square setup). Wanting to put 255/35/20 PS4's on them, do you think a +38 offset will clear the knuckle inside the front wheels? I was looking at +35 but I don't want them to poke out and looks like your +38 has a little more tuck in a good way.

Stealth P3D, 2018 with the standard grey brakes on UPP milds for a 0.5 inch drop. May do MPP coil overs down later.

You'll be fine with +35, especially on a M3P.
Is there a particular reason you want to run 255/35s though?

You'll be fine with +35, especially on a M3P.
Is there a particular reason you want to run 255/35s though?
Yes, I want the extra sidewall and load rating is closer to the OEM tires on the 18 inch rims I will be replacing. Also a few hundred cheaper for tires than 245/35/20.

And to be clear, I've got the stealth so the same brake setup as the non-P3D. It's been difficult finding ppl with 20x9.0s on the standard grey calipers. You're the first I've found to ask.

hmm... that sizing is pushing closer to a larger diameter range than I'd usually suggest.
What 20x9 wheels are you looking at?
Yeah, the diameter will be 27". Going with BC Forged RZ21's. Very similar to another popular wheel I've seen ppl put 255/35/20's on (I don't have the money for those though), I just can't find any of them that have the both the grey brakes AND know the offsets they are running. Difficult to balance the minimal poke with the 27" diameter 255's. They do custom offsets too I'm just trying to figure them out.

Reactions: MODEL+
Yeah, the diameter will be 27". Going with BC Forged RZ21's. Very similar to another popular wheel I've seen ppl put 255/35/20's on (I don't have the money for those though), I just can't find any of them that have the both the grey brakes AND know the offsets they are running. Difficult to balance the minimal poke with the 27" diameter 255's. They do custom offsets too I'm just trying to figure them out.
Ahhh I see.
Feel free to message me if you have any fitment related questions.

Happy to help,
Danny

Anyone know if H&R springs require camber kits? Im running the stock 18’s but will be upgrading to 245 width tires with 20inch rims. Some people say it’s a must but others say it’s not. I daily my car with maybe 18000mile/year. Not aggressive driving but sometimes like to have fun and will send it down a corner.