Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

h2oi.com in OC, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unbeknownst to us, we happened upon the h2oi.com car rally in OC, MD this weekend - ironically on National Plug Day - whilst trying to get away with our daughters and two of their friends.

The H2O Inc org is focused on water cooled ICE vehicles - primarily VW and Audi enthusiast from what I can gather.

The main drag in OC is Costal Highway - people were lined up throughout the weekend as if at a parade ogling the cars which were all pimped out low riding w/ crazy rims, wraps and exhaust.

We whisked silently along the strip and caught almost as much attention absent the noise - people were caught off guard by the sleek, silent sig red with two kids staring at them from the rear jump streets.

My wife knew I was having a blast with all of the attention and pushed for another couple of loops on the circuit.

What unexpected fun...

PS - there is next to no charging infrastructure in this part of MD - we limped along with a 110V at our family-owned place.

Last edited:
Very cool, sounds like it was fun. This weekend is Corvette weekend so should be similar. We are taking the Model S and the old Corvette over. Considering the lack of charging, its not clear which car is really backing up the other!

One time we found a campground and paid for an expensive taxi trip in and then back at the end of the day. It worked but not very convenient.

Very cool, sounds like it was fun. This weekend is Corvette weekend so should be similar. We are taking the Model S and the old Corvette over. Considering the lack of charging, its not clear which car is really backing up the other!

One time we found a campground and paid for an expensive taxi trip in and then back at the end of the day. It worked but not very convenient.

Yeah - The campgrounds at Frontier Town (on the way to Assateague) are probably an option but we did not check on it.

Very cool - I was passing all of these VWs and Audis on Route One in Delaware on Monday. I thought it may be something like this!

My wife and I are talking about the lack of chargers along the DE/MD beach towns. I think we need to start lobbying a little down there for us vacationers!

Unbeknownst to us, we happened upon the h2oi.com car rally in OC, MD this weekend - ironically on National Plug Day - whilst trying to get away with our daughters and two of their friends.

The H2O Inc org is focused on water filled ICE vehicles - primarily VW and Audi enthusiast from what I can gather.

The main drag in OC is Costal Highway - people were lined up throughout the weekend as if at a parade ogling the cars which were all pimped out low riding w/ crazy rims, wraps and exhaust.

We whisked silently along the strip and caught almost as much attention absent the noise - people were caught off guard by the sleek, silent sig red with two kids staring at them from the rear jump streets.

My wife knew I was having a blast with all of the attention and pushed for another couple of loops on the circuit.

What unexpected fun...

PS - there is next to no charging infrastructure in this part of MD - we limped along with a 110V at our family-owned place.

Very cool - I was passing all of these VWs and Audis on Route One in Delaware on Monday. I thought it may be something like this!

My wife and I are talking about the lack of chargers along the DE/MD beach towns. I think we need to start lobbying a little down there for us vacationers!

There is a blink charger in Millsboro, DE at the Chimes International office directly on DuPont Blvd. It is an older install and requires you to have registered with blink and have their RFID card, but at least Chimes makes it publicly accessible.

I wasn't able to use it since I only had the blink app with the temporary code to enter.

Last edited:
There is a blink charger in Millsboro, DE at the Chimes International office directly on DuPont Blvd. It is an older install and requires you to have registered with blink and have their RFID card, but at least Chimes makes it publicly accessible.

I wasn't able to use it since I only had the blink app with the temporary code to enter.

i just saw that on recargo and I was planning on using it! What mile/hour rate do you think that charges at? I will have to get the blink account setup prior to going down there... Thanks for your help!