Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Half price Enhamced Autopilot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Between now and 30 September, purchase Enhanced Autopilot for £3,400 to access additional capabilities—including Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, Auto Lane Change and Autopark.

I had this mail yesterday. This is surely half the previous price in the UK? I wasn't at all tempted at the old price but the Auto Lane Change & perhaps Autopark are attractive at this price.

Do members think those features perform well? I have no experience. All opinions welcome, but I only have a week to decide!

UK, RHD, M3P-

Between now and 30 September, purchase Enhanced Autopilot for £3,400 to access additional capabilities—including Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, Auto Lane Change and Autopark.

I had this mail yesterday. This is surely half the previous price in the UK? I wasn't at all tempted at the old price but the Auto Lane Change & perhaps Autopark are attractive at this price.

Do members think those features perform well? I have no experience. All opinions welcome, but I only have a week to decide!

UK, RHD, M3P-

Its not half price... EAP is not FSD. It has most of the features, but not all, and is feature set in what it currently is. You are confusing the price of FSD with the price presented for EAP.

Reactions: Phlier and MP3Mike
Its not half price... EAP is not FSD. It has most of the features, but not all, and is feature set in what it currently is. You are confusing the price of FSD with the price presented for EAP.

Thanks for this, and of course you're right, but in fact the extra features that FSD offers are not of much interest to me, at least not at this time. EAP suits me well, but I don't recall being offered it before...

Thanks for this, and of course you're right, but in fact the extra features that FSD offers are not of much interest to me, at least not at this time. EAP suits me well, but I don't recall being offered it before...

EAP was offered separate from FSD up to april of 2019.

In any case, your original question about "this is surely half the price in the UK?" the answer is "no, because its a different product offering". It may be all you want or need though, but that is a different thing than saying its the same thing thats half price.

• Helpful
Reactions: Phlier
EAP was offered separate from FSD up to april of 2019.

In any case, your original question about "this is surely half the price in the UK?" the answer is "no, because its a different product offering". It may be all you want or need though, but that is a different thing than saying its the same thing thats half price.

Quite right & I stand corrected. So let me rephrase - do people who have EAP think it worth the price tag?

Quite right & I stand corrected. So let me rephrase - do people who have EAP think it worth the price tag?

There are a lot of opinions on that topic in the thread linked earlier in this thread by @UncertainTimes (12 pages as of this post). Lots of opinions there for you to read through on what people are thinking currently.

Good luck with your decision!

Many thanks for this, I hadn't located that thread. Lane Change sounds really appealing, but as someone pointed out to me, one can buy a decent secondhand car for £3400, so it does feel like an indulgence. Very torn here

same exact thoughts here. The M3 is already quite the indulgence, even though I’m not getting an LR or Performance trim. I’ve been changing lanes manually forever, not sure I can justify paying another $4,000+ for highway navigation, lane change, and summon.