Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Handheld wiper storage location ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering where you guys keep a handheld window wiper to remove rain/sleet/snow.

Only a deicer plastic will fit in the door bins
The rubber version doesnt and on the left side of the seat the handle rubs into my leg

Do you guys make a new “pocket” for this. I prefer to put it under the seat but it slips out and doesnt look right. I know the other option is the frunk or trunk

When I first got my car, I had grand notions about creating a storage spot with good drainage/evaporation accelerant but, in the end, just installed WeatherTech floor mats and put the scraper/brush in the floor behind my driver seat like every other car I’ve had. I leave it in the garage for summer.

I rarely have passengers but, even when I do, it doesn’t seem to be in their way.

Reactions: rpiotro
When I first got my car, I had grand notions about creating a storage spot with good drainage/evaporation accelerant but, in the end, just installed WeatherTech floor mats and put the scraper/brush in the floor behind my driver seat like every other car I’ve had. I leave it in the garage for summer.

I rarely have passengers but, even when I do, it doesn’t seem to be in their way.
Ditto.