Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hands free dialing a conference line

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my iPhone contacts, I have my work conference bridge setup with pause and wait commands so I can hands free enter the conference code and access codes. In iPhone, it looks like this

1(800)377-XXXX,,123456#,,*,,1234#,,* (for example)

When I use the steering wheel button and say "Call my conference line", it will dial the phone number (1800377XXXX) but ignore everything after the phone number and not dial the access codes, (",,123456#,,*,,1234#,,*") etc.

Anyone else have similar problem? Any ideas?

• Informative
Reactions: MarkS22
In my iPhone contacts, I have my work conference bridge setup with pause and wait commands so I can hands free enter the conference code and access codes. In iPhone, it looks like this

1(800)377-XXXX,,123456#,,*,,1234#,,* (for example)

When I use the steering wheel button and say "Call my conference line", it will dial the phone number (1800377XXXX) but ignore everything after the phone number and not dial the access codes, (",,123456#,,*,,1234#,,*") etc.

Anyone else have similar problem? Any ideas?
LOL... I see this question is a couple years old, but I am having that issue in my M3P. Have you found a solution?