Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 9” screen update file

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know but I was having issue with phone calls echoing on people calling.
My hansshow display came with V0.3.6 & it doesn’t solve the echo during phone calls, people hearing their last statements echoed back. So far only way to avoid that is set tesla Bluetooth to use phone and every so often push play/pause on tesla Bluetooth screen to force audio from hansshow screen back to tesla listening to your phone for audio. Doesn’t happen too often really. In my iPhone I also set a preference in accessibility options for phone to connect to Bluetooth when calls come in this seemed to avoid calls getting directed to CarPlay audio.

Reactions: 26kvgenie
You have to connect your your Tesla to the Bluetooth, my
Is there a way to stop the phone call audio and phone media playback going to the Hansshow screen when connecting to it via wireless android auto?
You have to connect your Tesla to the hansshow by Bluetooth, mine was called bt-tsla. After that, the audio worked as it should, where the audio come out of the car speakers.

You have to connect your your Tesla to the Bluetooth, my

You have to connect your Tesla to the hansshow by Bluetooth, mine was called bt-tsla. After that, the audio worked as it should, where the audio come out of the car speakers.
This advice will introduce an echo during phone calls where the caller hears their statements repeated about 1.25 seconds later. This is what the person was trying to avoid.
See my previous post about setting to Tesla to use phone for Bluetooth audio rather than Hans show console & pushing pause/play occasionally in Tesla Bluetooth audio source to force audio back to car speakers rather than Hans show console built in speaker.

This advice will introduce an echo during phone calls where the caller hears their statements repeated about 1.25 seconds later. This is what the person was trying to avoid.
See my previous post about setting to Tesla to use phone for Bluetooth audio rather than Hans show console & pushing pause/play occasionally in Tesla Bluetooth audio source to force audio back to car speakers rather than Hans show console built in speaker.

Ahhh I see... Yea I am on v3.7 so I am not sure if I have that issue, haven't tested it.

Ahhh I see... Yea I am on v3.7 so I am not sure if I have that issue, haven't tested it.
I chatted with Hansshow console support & described the issue of callers hearing their last words echoed back 1.25 seconds later. I mentioned I am using v0.3.6 console firmware and asked if v0.3.7 corrects the issue. They gave me a link to v0.3.7 firmware & upgrade instructions.
Hansshow’s response suggests v0.3.7 has same issue. “During a call, manually select Tesla instead of hansshow display from phone settings.” . This works. I set my iPhone to automatically route call audio to the Bluetooth speaker device. Which seems to route it to Tesla automatically. I also set the Tesla to use the phone as Bluetooth source rather than hansshow but this adds the quirk of having to push play within Tesla usb audio source gui to force audio from Hans show speaker to Tesla (Siri output will come from hansshow console).

I chatted with Hansshow console support & described the issue of callers hearing their last words echoed back 1.25 seconds later. I mentioned I am using v0.3.6 console firmware and asked if v0.3.7 corrects the issue. They gave me a link to v0.3.7 firmware & upgrade instructions.
Hansshow’s response suggests v0.3.7 has same issue. “During a call, manually select Tesla instead of hansshow display from phone settings.” . This works. I set my iPhone to automatically route call audio to the Bluetooth speaker device. Which seems to route it to Tesla automatically. I also set the Tesla to use the phone as Bluetooth source rather than hansshow but this adds the quirk of having to push play within Tesla usb audio source gui to force audio from Hans show speaker to Tesla (Siri output will come from hansshow console).
Turns out they gave me v0.3.8 . No documentation on what is new in each version.

So only way to update is by getting it from hansshow?
Correct. I can direct message you the links they gave me via this forum or you can get in touch with Hansshow using the info in the message thread listed below:
“Contact Hansshow's Screen display technician via Whatsapp, he can help you. +86 130 4421 9654 this is the WhatsApp number”

Correct. I can direct message you the links they gave me via this forum or you can get in touch with Hansshow using the info in the message thread listed below:
“Contact Hansshow's Screen display technician via Whatsapp, he can help you. +86 130 4421 9654 this is the WhatsApp number”

Please shoot me a dm. I would like to have too. Thanks!

Reactions: ElectricAnt54

Yea shoot me a dm, thanks!

Reactions: ElectricAnt54
Are you able to DM me the link as well please? I am having an issue where when I leave my car and walk in the house my iPhone stays connected to BT-Link in bluetooth which is a right pain as my audio on my phone is trying to route to the Hansshow.
I’ll add you to the list. Probably DM people tonight (west coast USA). Doubt software will help that issue. I rarely had that issue and my car is next to my phone when I am inside. I live in an overpriced shoebox (house) so my phone is always in range of car 🤣. I was using hansshow firmware v0.3.6 . I updated to v0.3.8 a few days ago and experienced my phone Wi-Fi being used for CarPlay one time only . I’ll have to experiment more to see if v0.3.8 is responsible or was coincidence.

I’ll add you to the list. Probably DM people tonight (west coast USA). Doubt software will help that issue. I rarely had that issue and my car is next to my phone when I am inside. I live in an overpriced shoebox (house) so my phone is always in range of car 🤣. I was using hansshow firmware v0.3.6 . I updated to v0.3.8 a few days ago and experienced my phone Wi-Fi being used for CarPlay one time only . I’ll have to experiment more to see if v0.3.8 is responsible or was coincidence.
I didn’t notice the issue with my iPhone 13 but now I have the 14pro and it’s everytime I leave the car, guessing i have a longer range on this phone. Why couldn’t they disable Bluetooth when the screen goes off!

I am also having the same issue. Support sent me a reply with the "change accessibility settings" solution, but all this does is either force calls through the iPhone speaker or the car. I don't want to use the iPhone speaker - and even if I did, when I do - the audio stays on the iPhone speaker after the call is disconnected. And the car speakers still have the echo. Please post whether 3.9 solves this for you.