Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone ever charged ALL the way to 100%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I regularly charged to 100% (twice a week), and to 85% or 90% on the other days, all Supercharged. After 16k miles in 5 months, my battery degradation was the same as reported by everyone else here.
That's been my experience too...we charge both 2020 MYLR's to 90% every day. And to 100% when we are going on a trip. One has 37k, the other 13k.

On regular trips, it takes nearly the exact same battery percentage as new for round trips. We're talking a few percent more at most.

Yes, probably around 8 times total. All the others for road trips. Started at 100%, drove to a supercharger and topped back up all the way to 100%, arrived at my destination at 20% which kept me good to get to a supercharger the next day.

The most recent time was this last week, where I found this guide and decided to give it a try. Have been leaving the car at low SOC's to try calibrating the BMS and get a more accurate reading of the battery degradation, but prior to that I did a 100% charge, and kept it plugged in for a couple hours after it reached 100%, to do some cell balancing.

Tesla battery management system (BMS) calibration