TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Has anyone has correspondence with the Referral Program ?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by rcsting, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Firewired

Firewired Member

Likewise emailed them without reply.

2. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

I emailed them stating I made a mistake in my selections, I didn't get a response but I did get a new link to change my selections which I guess is response enough.

I honestly don't think they've assigned someone to full time administer the referal program.

3. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

What selections did you have? I thought the tiered rewards were determined by the number if referrals you made?

4. GasKilla

You could choose from 2 different weekender bags, make a selection on your jacket size, and decide what color rims you wanted (if you had 5 referrals). This was for the previous referal program that ended in July. But the problem was no confirmation page at the end (like any online shopping website has) so once you made a selection and hit next the page was gone with no way to make any changes. They sent me a new link, I hope everything I chose went through, haven't heard from them since nor have I heard of anyone receiving any awards yet.

5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Same thing happened to me.

A friend who also got 5 referrals in the first round of the wheels got the survey, but no wheels selection. He emailed Tesla about that, and so far, he has received not response.

6. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

Gee, hope that doesn't happen this go around. I snapscreened my final tally. Now the page is gone. How long does it take to get initial contact?

7. GasKilla

For the program that ended July 15th I received my "referral program awards" email on August 2nd. So look for an email the first week in November.

• Informative x 1
  8. steve841

steve841 Active Member

I've emailed various departments and people. Called the home office and get redirected to the Tesla store voicemail which tells you to email.

Nothing.

Very sketchy

9. Reeler

Reeler 6 Years of Pure EV

Communication on the referral program is awful. Now the prizes are lame too. I won't spend much time this round selling cars for Tesla.