Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyway to reach out to the Tesla Referral program?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jedi2155

Model 3 has Arrived.
Jul 6, 2018
Upland, CA
I have some issues with how referral credits were distributed, and after helping my sister buy her first Tesla, all the points went to her, instead of being distributed between her and me, or preferably (all me :p). I was going to use the points to get her a wall charger but now I can't! The old referral program email address is no longer active, and I'm trying to see if there is anyway to reach them now.

Can't she use the points to get her own wall connector?
She only earned 3500 points, when the wall connector requires 5500 points.

She has never owned a Tesla vehicle before, but she did have Tesla solar (also through my referral). She utilized my referral code (and it even said you will earn a Tesla referral with my code) on the order page prior to ordering.

Which is why the whole system seems broken with no way to remediate.

I need to contact the referral program but I am unable to find any contact number or email. Today, I had 10 000 credits after referring my wife for a Model Y. I wanted to redeem for Model Y Liners for 3,500 credits and a Wall Connector for 5,500 credits. The app said there was a problem with the shipping address which was fine. I tried editing the address a few times then the order went thru. Then when I went to order the Wall Connector, I saw I only had 3,000 credits left. Obviously the order for the liner went twice with no confirmation before as it said: There is a problem with your order, try again later. It might have gone thru three of four times if I would have had enough credits. How can I tell them to edit my order for only one set of liners (All weather floor mats) and credit me the 3,500 credits, so I can order the Wall Connector. Thank you

I need to contact the referral program but I am unable to find any contact number or email. Today, I had 10 000 credits after referring my wife for a Model Y. I wanted to redeem for Model Y Liners for 3,500 credits and a Wall Connector for 5,500 credits. The app said there was a problem with the shipping address which was fine. I tried editing the address a few times then the order went thru. Then when I went to order the Wall Connector, I saw I only had 3,000 credits left. Obviously the order for the liner went twice with no confirmation before as it said: There is a problem with your order, try again later. It might have gone thru three of four times if I would have had enough credits. How can I tell them to edit my order for only one set of liners (All weather floor mats) and credit me the 3,500 credits, so I can order the Wall Connector. Thank you
I also have questions about the referral system. I have 50,000 referral credits to spend. I ordered floor mats for my daughter’s MY and was able to put in her address for delivery. Now I would like to renew her Premium Connectivity but only my VIN shows up in my app. Was hoping there was a way to gift some of my credits to other Tesla owners in my family who don’t live with me. Anyone know how to talk to someone in the referral department at Tesla?

I also have questions about the referral system. I have 50,000 referral credits to spend. I ordered floor mats for my daughter’s MY and was able to put in her address for delivery. Now I would like to renew her Premium Connectivity but only my VIN shows up in my app. Was hoping there was a way to gift some of my credits to other Tesla owners in my family who don’t live with me. Anyone know how to talk to someone in the referral department at Tesla?
AFAIK, there is NO way to transfer referral points between accounts. Only way I can see you doing so is to TRANSFER the car from your daughter's MY to your account, then apply the premium connectivity that way using your referral.

Wondering if you can transfer it back after

Only way I can see you doing so is to TRANSFER the car from your daughter's MY to your account, then apply the premium connectivity that way using your referral.

Wondering if you can transfer it back after
Sure, you could transfer the car back, but the premium connectivity will not transfer with it. It only applies to the current owner.