Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone tried this AOSK Trunk Hook? It is exactly what I need, but haven’t seen any review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WechatIMG20.jpeg
WechatIMG21 1.jpeg

I have a June 2021 MY and I have ordered it. I will report back when it arrives.
I just installed it in my June 2021 MYP. It fits perfectly. It didn’t include any instructions, but it’s really straightforward. Just start with the smallest tab (the one closest to the driver’s exterior) and then pop the other two in.

I’m not sure it’s located at quite the right height to be as useful as trunk hooks in a sedan, but I will try to report back after the next grocery run.

Reactions: Driver08 and mrwug
Upvote 0
I just installed it in my June 2021 MYP. It fits perfectly. It didn’t include any instructions, but it’s really straightforward. Just start with the smallest tab (the one closest to the driver’s exterior) and then pop the other two in.

I’m not sure it’s located at quite the right height to be as useful as trunk hooks in a sedan, but I will try to report back after the next grocery run.
same here, whoever that made this, he/her is brilliant to use a hole that's originally there, without any drilling.

Upvote 0