Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has TMC been going down a lot for everyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been noticing it much more over the past couple of days. It doesn't seem limited to 8am and 8pm. Just now, the site went down around 10am. Twice in the past 24 hours I've hit the Reply button on a post, and it doesn't quote the person's post to which I'm replying. When I refresh the page at that point, it clears to white and the site is unresponsive for the next 15 minutes or so.

Edit: is the site actually going down, or is it just overloaded and refusing connections? Right after I posted this message, I was locked out for the next 2 minutes.

Edit 2: I think that must be it. Same thing again just now. Let's see if I can post this edit...

Last edited:
I too have had accessing problems for a good number of weeks. At first I thought I typed too fast and entered the wrong url but that wasn’t the case. Usually the screen is white with nothing. Sometimes it happens when I’m either logged in and reading or even in the middle of posting and waiting for screen to refresh after hitting the Post Reply button. Happens on wifi and cellular. Definitely site related as I’ve had no trouble accessing other sites at that time.

TMC seems to "go down" and be unavailable FAR FAR more than ANY other major website I frequent. Every few days the site seems to go down for swaths of time. Last night 06/06/19 At around 7-7:30 PST the site was down and I tried to access it at various times until I went to bed around 9:30pm and it stayed down.

Is this still being worked on? If not, it should be revisited as its still an issue.