Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Garage Door Auto Opening and Closing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you guys seen a problem with the garage door not closing automatically when you pull out of the garage? I haven't had a problem with the garage door opening automatically when I pull up to the garage door. But sometimes, I see the Home button come up but no distance countdown and sometimes I don't even see the Home button come up. It is inconsistent.

Have you guys seen a problem with the garage door not closing automatically when you pull out of the garage? I haven't had a problem with the garage door opening automatically when I pull up to the garage door. But sometimes, I see the Home button come up but no distance countdown and sometimes I don't even see the Home button come up. It is inconsistent.

That happens to me too! Am bringing my car in next week for service so I'll ask about it.

Mine did that every third or fourth time. But its been working much better since the most recent minor update to 2.16.17.
I don't complain because it not such a big deal as seldom as it doesn't work. And I figure they are still working on it.

And, I noticed that once I open the garage door to leave and the homelink box is open and ready, if I touch the screen to do anything, the homelink box closes and it does not engage when I pull out of the garage.

Could it be that this is standard expected behavior?

come to think of it... Anyone with a question about the summon command can leave the question posted here and I will try to get an answer to it on Sunday at the Tesla Social event at the SC.

I'll consider nanimac's comment has a question to ask. Any more?

Could it be that this is standard expected behavior?

come to think of it... Anyone with a question about the summon command can leave the question posted here and I will try to get an answer to it on Sunday at the Tesla Social event at the SC.

I'll consider nanimac's comment has a question to ask. Any more?

I'll be there on Sunday :)