Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Rear Seats on SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys - I am collecting my basic range Model 3 on Wednesday and I managed to get the partial premium white interior (which I hear is discontinued in the UK range). I know Elon Tweeted in December that he is activating the rear heated seats on these and today I saw on Twitter that a few owners are saying they managed to buy an upgrade for this for £300. Does anyone here know if it is available or better yet if it will automatically work on mine given that I managed to get the white Premium Interior which I paid £1k for?

Also any tips for day 1 in my new Tess would be hugely appreciated - am really looking forward to this totally new experience

Yes it is now available in the UK.

Once you have the car you can login to your tesla account online, go to "upgrades" after clicking Manage, and pay the £300 to upgrade your SR+ rear seats. Its the same if you want to add FSD (£5,800) if you don’t have it already.

It only comes as standard (Free) on the LR & Performance.

The White Interior upgrade for 1k is only that. Its white :) - you will still need to pay the £300 if you have the SR+

Reactions: drewpost and Roy W.
I think @davidmc is right, your @CyMan premium upgrade won't have it. From tips I would suggest that you buy few accessories, especially a good rubber mats, I've got few bits from Model 3 Part and they do have an European stock. If you don’t have charger installed at your home, try to download zap map and find out what public charging networks around you, get their subscriptions / apps installed on your phone in advance to avoid disappointment or a faf.

Reactions: davidmc