Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule heating and charging, how to turn off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car pre heats every day. I oppened the heater control and clicked the schedule button. It showed that that the car is set to pre heat. I don’t want this and turned them both off. I also checked the charging schedule and that was on also, which I turned off. I checked my phone app and that is turned off.
I returned to my car the next day and they were all back on. I checked my wife’s phone and they are off on that. No matter how many timesI turn this off they always come back on.
Anyone else having this issue. My car is garaged so don’t need pre heat.
Thank You
David

Do you happen to have an easy entry profile and a driver profile? If so it might be worth checking both, back when I used easy entry I found I was often updating settings in that instead of my profile if I just popped into the car to change a setting.

Reactions: init6
My car pre heats every day. I oppened the heater control and clicked the schedule button. It showed that that the car is set to pre heat. I don’t want this and turned them both off. I also checked the charging schedule and that was on also, which I turned off. I checked my phone app and that is turned off.
I returned to my car the next day and they were all back on. I checked my wife’s phone and they are off on that. No matter how many timesI turn this off they always come back on.
Thank You
David

Do you have any other apps linked to the car? If not have you done a 2 button reset?

Reactions: init6
Thanks guys.
tried changing the settings in easy entry, two button reset and still they are on when you get back in the car. Don’t have any apps linked to the car that I’m aware of.
hopefully the next software update will change things

Thank You
David
I would still do the password reset to be sure tbh
also when you said you have checked the app where are you looking? I assume you mean under Schedule / departure / precondition? and there is nothing there?

Screenshot_20231215_161911_Tesla.jpg