Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello everyone! I thought I'd share this holiday gift!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and are enjoying the holidays!

I just wanted to share pictures of my design for a mousepad, I gifted a family member. My uncle had found it quite impressive, and I hope you guys will as well!

As an advocate of EV cars, I have been a long time fan of the electrification of our grid and infrastructure. So much so - That I decided to save for a dream car of my own! I'm not really good at making lemonade stands, but I am pretty decent with vector designs and photoshop!

We created a website to help save, and we would sincerely appreciate any advice that fellow entrepreneurs, and lemon stand managers would share!

At the current moment - Our website is undergoing scheduled maintenance! If you're interested, feel free to reach us via whatever means you feel necessary at shockingev

Keep our world green! Thank you!

Originally this was for a mouse pad for a themed garage, but I could make it available in tshirts, bags, jackets, clocks, and puzzles. Water bottles, coffee mugs, baby bibs.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Holidays Model 3.png
    Holidays Model 3.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 110
Reactions: Terthen
Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and are enjoying the holidays!

I just wanted to share pictures of my design for a mousepad, I gifted a family member. My uncle had found it quite impressive, and I hope you guys will as well!

As an advocate of EV cars, I have been a long time fan of the electrification of our grid and infrastructure. So much so - That I decided to save for a dream car of my own! I'm not really good at making lemonade stands, but I am pretty decent with vector designs and photoshop!

We created a website to help save, and we would sincerely appreciate any advice that fellow entrepreneurs, and lemon stand managers would share!

At the current moment - Our website is undergoing scheduled maintenance! If you're interested, feel free to reach us via whatever means you feel necessary at shockingev

Keep our world green! Thank you!

Originally this was for a mouse pad for a themed garage, but I could make it available in tshirts, bags, jackets, clocks, and puzzles. Water bottles, coffee mugs, baby bibs.

Thank you!!
Beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for sharing!

Last edited: