Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Alabama!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a lonely Model 3 reservation holder. I have only seen one Tesla in my city, and I have never known an owner.

I can't wait to show people here what electric cars can do! I sometimes get annoyed at peoples lack of interest or downright disdain for renewable energy 'round here.

But this is also a great opportunity! I'm excited to let people know they don't have to pour explosive dead dinosaurs in their car to get around.

Thanks,
Aaron

Reactions: KarenRei
Welcome to the forum. :) I see you're from a town which is scheduled to get a supercharger - on the map they show the planned location as the Embassy Suites on University Blvd, near Lurleen B. Wallace Blvd. I wonder if they've gotten the permits or broken ground?

That location is just where Tuscaloosa, AL takes you on Google Maps.
The same is true for other "coming soon" locations.

Also, Tuscaloosa, AL doesn't have End 2017 as an expected date, which implies that it's targeted for 2018 instead.

While it's good for people to check, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

EDIT: and welcome OP.

I'm a lonely Model 3 reservation holder. I have only seen one Tesla in my city, and I have never known an owner.

I can't wait to show people here what electric cars can do! I sometimes get annoyed at peoples lack of interest or downright disdain for renewable energy 'round here.

But this is also a great opportunity! I'm excited to let people know they don't have to pour explosive dead dinosaurs in their car to get around.

Thanks,
Aaron
I live in bham but work in tusTuscalo & have had my model 3 for about a month now! It is amazing. I drive it (or I should say: it drives me) to Tuscaloosa approx 3 days a week! Love to let you check it out sometime.