Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Hamilton New Jersey, USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
Was fed up with the Tesla Forums, kept getting spam error messages trying to post. Thank god I stumbled upon this site, looks good. My name is Erik Cokeley. I'm reservation holder 9,347. I'm planning on getting the Model S mid-size battery with a bunch of add-ons. I remember hearing about Roadster but not until a month ago did I really learn about Tesla. I'm now a huge supporter watching the website daily for more info. It's funny because I was going to buy a gas guzzler and heard about the Tesla the week I was going to purchase my sports car. Glad I did!

More about me, I'm a Software Engineer in King Of Prussia, PA. I program in a lot of different languages and can't wait for the SDK for the Model S. I'm 26 but hope to one day develop technology like Elon is doing. I'm skilled enough but I need to move to Cali or NY to get serious...

I'm excited,
Erik Cokeley

Welcome, ERock - good to see more central NJ.

Sounds like you missed the December event for Model S in Princeton, but you can still get up to Tesla New York or Tesla Westchester (White Plains) to get a look at the S if you haven't already.

King of Prussia Mall would be perfect location for a new Tesla Store -- very upscale with lots of well-to-do people from the Philly area frequenting the mall. I like to buy clothes there when I'm in town because there's no state sales tax on clothes in Pennsylvania.

ERock, welcome -- now make it happen! :wink::biggrin: