Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help about speed limit.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a Tesla owner and I have a question for all owners. I have a bad habit of driving fast sometimes. I know it's a dangerous behavior, but sometimes the mind can't control its feet, maybe it's a psychological problem. I need to slowly change this bad habit. Tesla APP has a speed limit function, so I want to use the APP function to limit my bad habits, I originally thought that the APP can set the speed arbitrarily, such as 40 or 50, such speeds are safe on city roads, but the minimum speed can only be set to 89 KM/T. I think this speed setting of Tesla APP is unsafe, Can I request Tesla service to resolve this security issue ?

After 33 years of marriage and 78 years of aging, I have noticed that I am not as much in need of an adrenaline rush as I used to be, and can lazily drift along the road at almost the speed limit. I often tuck in behind a truck and follow them, letting TACC keep me honest. That and having my wifey tell me how much she appreciates not having to close her eyes and pray probably has something to do with it.

I actually have noticed that I get "there" maybe only a few minutes later than I would have before, and as I usually leave early, I'm still on time.

Maybe it will take aging, or a wife with a cattle shock prod, but you will learn to relax if you don't die first. And although I usually drove over the speed limit, I hadn't had a ticket in 20 years.

After 33 years of marriage and 78 years of aging, I have noticed that I am not as much in need of an adrenaline rush as I used to be, and can lazily drift along the road at almost the speed limit. I often tuck in behind a truck and follow them, letting TACC keep me honest. That and having my wifey tell me how much she appreciates not having to close her eyes and pray probably has something to do with it.

I actually have noticed that I get "there" maybe only a few minutes later than I would have before, and as I usually leave early, I'm still on time.

Maybe it will take aging, or a wife with a cattle shock prod, but you will learn to relax if you don't die first. And although I usually drove over the speed limit, I hadn't had a ticket in 20 years.
Thank you so much for what you said, I will keep it in my mind, I have to change my bad habits.