Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Choose ! SGIP Resilience or General Market Program ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news i am getting my two powerwalks and solar (Large) installed in two weeks ! I had ordered them two months back

I live in a Riskzone 2 (Castro Valley, CA) and have medical baseline, so I understood i would qualify for the resilience program, correct. Heard from Tesla, the program is full in PGE territory and that i would be on a waitlist.

Other option they mentioned was to go with soon to be opened general market program which gives 2350 per power wall.

I was wondering what the chances are for the resilience program to be filled up in the future while i am on the waitlist. dont mind waiting 1-2 years if needed. But if the chances are lower should i go for the general market ?

I dont have access to either one of those... but the equity and resilience program basically buys a powerwall from what I read here (11k+) pretty large difference between 11k+ and "2350" for whatever the "general market" one is... and I have no idea what that is unless its the regular SGIP that "everyone " gets to apply for.

If it is, you would be behind a bunch of other people in tesla's line (everyone that installed earlier this year". 11k vs 2.3k is a lot of reasons to wait....