Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help. How do I bring up my app service appointment details?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I booked a service to fix the Trim AND Homelink installation. The SC caliming that I didn’t book the installation. This shitty app doesn’t show any detail records of what I type. How do I show them evidence that I did book the installation?

Attachments

• A73DF75C-06AC-49CB-A4A1-0EE5425B834D.png
    A73DF75C-06AC-49CB-A4A1-0EE5425B834D.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 58
Did you get an e-mail from noreply AT teslamotors.com after you submitted service request to confirm? I did, but I do not recall if immediate e-mail after app ticket submit or after the SC did something to accept the appointment a bit later on...

Do you have an email confirmation? This happened with my mom, actually. I made the appointment on her phone on her app, so I know it was there. She arrived for her appointment and they claimed they didn't have it, and her app didn't show it, but she did have the e-mail. She had to re-explain what was going on.

I've had this happen to me. Put in a service request last night, checked this morning and it was gone.

Resubmitted the request and was told I needed to bring my car into the SC vs. the mobile tech. You would think if someone at Tesla who is obviously triaging these tickets would have the common decency to let customers know they're closing tickets and customers should rebook.