Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP Identifying these mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered some HANSSHOW wide-angle mirrors for my 2020 Model Y, when I went to install them I noticed the electrical connections on my mirrors were in a different location and the wiring/connectors aren't long enough to reach the connectors on the new mirrors. I double-checked my BOS and it clearly states they are for a 2020 Tesla Model Y. I tried contacting HANSSOW and they do not respond. I was about to throw them away but then it dawned on me they may have sent mirrors that fit a NEWER Model Y given how they listed two order options.

Since I have a new PMY on order I'm wondering if these will fit the new Model Y.

Here are some photos of the HANSSHOW mirrors that should help identify which Model Y they will fit:
E2MV8JK.jpg

1FU8k88.jpg

Thanks

Thank You, Thank You and a thank You. I will use them on our PMY we have on order. With an EDD of 28 July - 8 Sept I was getting ready to start buying accessories. I will take them with me for delivery and will be my first mod now. So thank you again.

Reactions: Sushi